SASNM offer the following membership types to individuals:
Shall be persons of good character interested in accomplishing the objectives of the Society and who:
- Have an interest and competence in the diagnostic or therapeutic use of radionuclides, or
- Use radionuclides for medical scientific purposes, or
- Are engaged in the production of radionuclides for medical applications, or
- Teach nuclear medicine or any allied science, and
- Promote the affairs of the Society.
Click here to apply to become a member
Only undergraduate students will be regarded by Council as bona fide students.
Shall be individuals who have rendered outstanding service to the Society and / or exceptional contributions to South African nuclear medicine in accordance with the objectives of the Society.
Shall be persons of good character who meet the same criteria as individual members older than 65 years.
SASNM offer Corporates the opportunity to become Institutional Members
Shall be organisations who actively promote the interest of nuclear medicine.
Contact Ronell Maree by phone on +27 83 279 7593 during office hours or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for all membership and payment queries.